Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Moscow, Russia:
(2020) Photonics and Quantum Materials, M.Sc.
Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, Saint Petersburg, Russia:
(2018) Physics, B.Sc.
- Fabrication of microfluidic devices,
- Synthesis of hydrogel particles by droplet microfluidics techniques
- Layer-by-layer assembly of colloidal SERS substrates and their characterization
- Optoacoustic detection and imaging.
January – April 2020 – Academic Mobility to Multi-Scale Functional and Molecular Imaging lab (Prof. Daniel Razansky), ETH Zürich
June - July 2019 – Oncosystem LLC, summer internship
2018 – Present – research in the Biophotonics lab (Prof. Dmitry Gorin), Skoltech
2017 – 2020 - lab assistant in the Nanobiotechnology lab, SPBAU RAS
2015 – 2018 - research in the Nanobiotechnology lab (Dr. Anton Bukatin), SPBAU RAS
Grants and scholarships:
- Alferovskaya scholarship 2017-2018.
- Co-executor of the grant of the President of the Russian Federation (MK-2131.2017.4)
- Co-executor of the joint project of SPBAU RAS and Skoltech (Project №3)
- Co-executor of the grant of the Government of the Russian Federation № 14.Z50.31.0044 to support scientific research projects implemented under the supervision of leading scientists at Russian institutions and Russian institutions of higher education